Thursday, November 6, 2014

Mic Check....

In an ideal world, I would be sitting at home making jewelry, updating my blog, shipping our packages, cleaning up my house, having dinner ready before 8pm,  playing barbies with Arielle and reading.  Oh and shopping! (duh) 

Alas, such is  NOT life as  I sit here daydreaming from my desk.  Numbers and data entry are boring...tots. Not all hope is lost though.  Although I dread my 6:45 alarm every M-F, I know those days will be a reality... one day.   I might be older.. and grayer and Ari will probably not want to play barbies with me by that time... but still one day.

I deleted my old blog because I wanted to start fresh. So this blog will be dedicated to my life, my hobbies, my opinions and such.   Feel free to follow along.


-chelly

No comments:

Post a Comment